Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office at Marycliff Dental Center Phone Number 509-744-0916 to find out what other options may be available to you.
Dental insurance plans we work with:
We currently accept all private care insurance plans (plans that do not require you to select a dentist from a list or require our office to accept a reduced fee for services provided. This means we work with literally thousands of insurance plans. We recommend checking with your insurance website or calling the number on the back of your insurance card to verify your coverage to be seen in our office.
We are excited to announce we are now in network providers with the following insurance networks:
Dr. Hintz is in network with Delta Dental Premier & PPO plans, United Concordia Elite plans, United HealthCare HMO & PPO plans, Guardian DentalGuard Network, and MetLife PDP plans.
Drs. Tim Penberthy, Brittney Penberthy, and Grizz Penberthy are in network with Delta Dental Premier plans.
- Cash or Check Discount: Pay upfront with cash or check and receive a discount.
- Credit or Debit Card: Always accepted.
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!